WGCU Public Media invites you to experience Twisted Strings - a concert under the stars at Top Rocker Field, Six Bends Harley-Davidson in Ft. Myers.
Black Violin, classically trained instrumentalists from South Florida, will be the feature performers at a five-hour outdoor concert to benefit WGCU. The Twisted Strings concert also will feature The Moxie Strings, a genre-blurring blend of ear catching melodies and foot-stomping, rock influenced rhythms, Tango, SVP, an exciting new tango group from Southwest Florida, and Hot Buttered Nuggets, performing vintage swing, rockabilly and New Orleans blues.
Venue & Parking
FAQs about the Top Rocker Field at Six Bends Harley Davidson
- Tickets WILL NOT be sold on site; they MUST be pre-ordered here.
- GA Lawn Seating is open, on the ground, bring blankets or chairs for a musical night under the stars
- Coolers or outside food and beverages are not permitted. Bags will be checked at the door. Instead, please take advantage of the kind folks who hauled their trucks from somewhere…
- Food & bev trucks will be on hand to provide food and refreshment (check back often for more details and updates on which ones and what kind of food they’re providing)
- IDs will be checked. You must be 21 years or older to imbibe alcoholic beverages. Save your brain and enjoy the music. What’s the rush to adulthood anyway?
- Gates open 4pm.
- There is no re-entry once you’ve left the gates.
- Concert is “rain or shine.” We’re thinking of offering PBS and NPR Nerd ponchos, just in case. Let us know if you’re interested.
- Band and WGCU products will be available for sale onsite. Credit cards preferred.
- No pets allowed. Service animals are permitted.
FAQs about Parking
- VIP valet and handicap parking is adjacent to Top Rocker Field at Six Bends Harley Davidson off of Thunder Road. You must have a VIP pass for entry. No Exceptions.
- GA Parking is free and located off of Jetport Commerce Parkway between Jetport Loop and Intercom Dr. So how do you get to the concert?
- Shuttles from Dolphin Transportation will run regularly between the event site and the parking lot.
- Please don’t park along the street. We’d hate for you to be towed after such a fun night of extraordinary music!
Presenting Level- BASS $50,000
All promotion (with logo in print/TV/web), banners, onsite signage, sponsor booth, welcome to crowd, live mentions throughout, 2 VIP tables of 10, catered food & beverage, valet parking
VIP Level– CELLO $10,000 - two of these sponsor levels are available
All promotion (with logo in print/TV/web), banners, onsite signage, welcome to crowd, 1 VIP table/10, catered food & beverage, valet parking
Sponsor Level- VIOLA – $5000 - two of these sponsor levels are available
Print promotion, VIP banner, 1 VIP table of 10, catered food & beverage, valet parking
Corporate Support Level - $1500- VIOLIN
1 VIP Table of 10, VIP banner, catered food & beverage, valet parking
If you’d like to be associated with such a fine event and with a fine public service organization, then reach out to Anne Stavely at email@example.com /239-590-2329 or Rachel Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org / 239-590-2338.
What happens in the case of an emergency?
The Lee County Sheriff’s department, Lee County Traffic Control and EMS will be on site to help in case of an emergency.