Twisted Strings Music Festival
January 27, 2018, 5-10 pm
Top Rocker Field, Six Bends Harley Davidson, Fort Myers, FL
Venue & Parking:
FAQs about the Top Rocker Field at Six Bends Harley Davidson (9501 Thunder Rd, Fort Myers, FL 33913):
- Tickets will be sold on site, but don't risk a sell-out (wouldn't that be frustrating?) Pre-order your tickets here.
- GA Lawn Seating is open, first come-first served. Bring blankets or your own chairs for a musical night under the stars.
- This is an outdoor event, so please dress warmly. January evenings in SWFL are unpredictable and we will likely see temps in the 60's when the sun sets.
- Coolers or outside food and beverages are not permitted. Bags will be checked at the door. Instead, please take advantage of the kind folks who hauled their trucks from somewhere…
- Food & beverage trucks will be on hand to provide food and refreshment (check back often for more details and updates on who'll be feeding and watering you). Food vendors take cash only. Bring your buckaroos.
- IDs will be checked. You must be 21 years or older to imbibe alcoholic beverages. Save your brain and enjoy the music. What’s the rush to adulthood anyway?
- Gates open 4:00 pm.
- There is no re-entry once you’ve left the gates.
- Concert is “rain or shine.”
- Band merchandise and WGCU products will be available for sale onsite. Credit cards preferred.
- Bring CASH -- food and beverage vendors accept cash only!
- No pets allowed. Service animals are permitted.
FAQs about Parking:
- VIP and handicapped parking is adjacent to Top Rocker Field at Six Bends Harley Davidson off of Thunder Road. You must have a VIP pass for entry. No Exceptions.
- General Admission Parking is free and located off of Jetport Commerce Parkway between Jetport Loop and Intercom Dr. (Scroll to bottom of ticket page to see parking map). So how do you get to the concert?
- Shuttles from Dolphin Transportation will run regularly between the event site and the parking lot.
- Please don’t park along the street. We’d hate for you to be towed after such a fun night of extraordinary music!
Communicating with Us:
What happens in the case of an emergency? The Lee County Sheriff’s department, Lee County Traffic Control and EMS will be on site to help in case of an emergency. Please stay calm and follow their directions
Please be sure to like our Facebook page to stay connected with us during the event.