On the Road with WGCU to the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Last Updated by
Come On the Road with WGCU and visit the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
Thursday, April 12 - 7:30am-5:30pm
The luxury bus will leave WGCU Public Media at 7:30 am for the two-hour drive to Miami. Then enjoy a guided tour of the Vizcaya’s main house with 34 rooms and a diverse collection of European antiquities and American art; and a tour of Vizcaya’s European-inspired gardens. The tour will be followed by a sandwich and salad buffet luncheon; arriving back at WGCU at 5:30 pm.
This special On the Road with WGCU adventure is $195 per person in support of WGCU
Includes all travel, Museum and Garden admission, lunch, and snacks for the ride home.
Support WGCU with this special “On The Road” adventure.
Seats are limited so secure yours at 1-888-809-9809 or click here!
Questions? Please call Jennifer Denike at 239-590-2514.
- 8:00 am - Leave WGCU - Please arrive at 7:30 to allow for parking and boarding the bus
- 10:45 - Arrive at Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
- 11:00 - Lunch: upgraded sandwich buffet in the pavilion with cookie or brownie and soft drinks.
- 12:00 pm - Group Tours begin
- 2:30 - Depart from Vizcaya for WGCU
- 5:30 pm- Arrive at WGCU