On the Road with WGCU - James Taylor and Bonnie Raitt
Last Updated by
Come On The Road with WGCU to the James Taylor Concert with special guest Bonnie Raitt
Saturday, May 12, 2018
Bus leaves at 2:00 pm and returns at 1:00 am
You are invited to join WGCU as we travel to Tampa, Florida for the 2018 World Tour of James Taylor with Bonnie Raitt. These two iconic artists have earned a combined 15 Grammy awards and are among the best-selling artists of all time.
You will travel from WGCU on a luxury bus arriving in Tampa for dinner at Mise en Place, Tampa’s premier restaurant for modern American cuisine. After a three-course meal in a private dining room, you will travel the short distance to the Amalie Arena for the James Taylor Concert. Then enjoy a relaxing ride back to WGCU.
This special On the Road with WGCU adventure is $350 per person in support of WGCU
Includes all travel, dinner and concert ticket.
Support WGCU with this special On The Road musical adventure.
Tickets are limited. Call 888.809.9809 or click here to purchase your tickets online.
- 2:00 pm - Leave WGCU - 2 hrs. 30 min. (143.6 mi)
- 4:30 pm - Arrive at Mise en Place for dinner
- Three-course meal
- Private dining room for the group
- Cash bar will be available in the room
- 6:30 pm - Leave Mise en Place for Amalie Arena - 15 minutes (1.6 mi)
- 7:30 pm James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt concert at Amalie Arena, Tampa – 2 hr. (estimated)
- 10:30 pm - Leave Amalie Arena to return to WGCU - 2 hrs. 30 min. (141.9 mi)
- 1:00 am - Arrive at WGCU
Questions? Please call 239-590-2329.