The WGCU Legacy Society honors people who make a provision for WGCU in their wills, establish a life income gift to WGCU, or create an endowment of $10,000 or more for sustainable support of WGCU.
As a member of the WGCU Legacy Society:
• Receive an annual subscription to WGCU's monthly member magazine, "Expressions";
• Enroll your children/grandchildren in the WGCU Birthday Club. Each child enrolled will receive a membership packet with stickers, books, bookmarks and more on their birthday. During their birthday month, they will see their name on television as part of the WGCU Birthday Club.
• Enjoy private tours of WGCU Public Media;
• Share your love of public media with a membership for a friend;
• Take advantage of pre-sale opportunities to purchase event tickets before WGCU makes the tickets available to the public via television or radio pledge events;
• You'll receive invitations to special WGCU events; and
• We'll share DVDs of locally produced WGCU programming (as available).
You can become a member of the WGCU Legacy Society by taking one of the four following steps:
• Notify us of your intention to make a bequest to WGCU.
• Inform us that you have included WGCU in your estate through a will, living trust, or by naming WGCU a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
• Establish a charitable gift annuity or other type of life income gift with WGCU.
• Making an outright gift of $10,000 or more to create an endowment for sustainable support of WGCU.